STATES: Cellular “tower dumps” place murder suspect in crime scene area … [NEW DETAILS] | Hyannis News
ABOVE HN PHOTO: State Police and Barnstable detectives working inside a mobile command post at 91 Oakview Terrace in Hyannis, a short walk from the scene of the murder that had just happened earlier that evening. INSERT: A senior Barnstable Police official confirms that the man in this 2012 BPD booking photo is the same man charged with the murder of Eric Christensen on December 8, 2021.
HYANNIS – According to a Massachusetts State Police arraignment report obtained today in Barnstable District Court, cellular data records show Justin Peckham, the 29-year-old accused of the murder of Eric Christensen at his home in Hyannis earlier this month was in the crime zone. scene on foot at the time of the homicide.
Private Justin Waskiewicz indictment report continues as follows:
“1. On Thursday, December 23, 2021, at approximately 5:15 p.m., members of the Massachusetts State Police arrested Justin M. PECKHAM (DDN: 1-13-92) from 39 Lonsdale Street Boston, Massachusetts on a direct warrant. of Barnstable District Court on the following counts: Chapter 265 Section 1: Murder and Chapter 265 Section 15E: Assault and battery by discharging a firearm. The information provided below is for indictment purposes to establish probable cause and does not include every fact [known] to investigators.
2. On Wednesday December 8, 2021, at approximately 5:57 PM, the Barnstable Police Department received a 911 call for a medical emergency at 91 Oakview Terrace in Hyannis. According to Barnstable Police / 911 Dispatchers, the appellant said the victim appeared to have fallen. He continued to say that the victim was unconscious, that she was not breathing and that fluid was coming out of the back of her head. The dispatcher immediately instructed the appellant to perform CPR. Moments later, first responders from Barnstable Police and Hyannis Fire and Rescue Services arrived at the scene and the appellant hung up the phone.
3. Barnstable Police officers were the first on the scene and took over from the caller to 911 to perform CPR. Shortly after arriving at the scene, members of the Hyannis Fire / Rescue Service transported the victim to Cape Cod Hospital. After the victim and the Hyannis Fire / Rescue personnel left the scene, officers identified the victim as Eric CHRISTENSEN, DDN: 03/21/71, 91 Oakview Terrace Hyannis, MA, and the appellant to 911 as her roommate, Jordan Sigal, DDN: 3/18/97, 91 Oakview Terrace Hyannis, MA, [redacted word/phrase]
4. Officers noticed what appeared to be bullet or projectile holes in the refrigerator and the interior door. They also saw a circular hole in the kitchen window with a spider web like cracks around the hole that appeared to be from a bullet or projectile. Officers also noticed what appeared to be a bullet / projectile on the kitchen floor. After realizing that Mr. CHRISTENSEN may have been shot, officers secured the house as a crime scene and requested additional goods to assist with the investigation.
5. Mr. CHRISTENSEN was transported via Hyannis Fire / Rescue to Cape Cod Hospital where [he] was then declared deceased at 6:32 p.m. by Dr Allen Bragdon.
6. Through multiple search warrants, “CDR” cell data records, “Tower Dumps”, information on the location of the cell site, and interviews, investigators learned that PECKHAM was on foot in the area of 91 Oakview Terrace Hyannis at the time of the homicide.
7. An interview with WITNESS # 1 (name, address and contact details are known to the investigator and are being held for their safety) revealed that WITNESS # 1 drove PECKHAM to the Oakview Terrace area. to Hyannis before the 12-8-21 homicide and picked up PECKHAM in the area shortly after the homicide. Once in the vehicle, PECKHAM informed WITNESS # 1 that he had just shot someone. This statement was corroborated by WITNESS # 2 (the name, address and contact details are known to the investigator and are withheld for their safety) who was in the vehicle with WITNESS # 1 and PECKHAM after the time of the homicide.
8. On Thursday 23 December 2021, I [Trooper Waskiewicz] sought and obtained a search warrant from the Barnstable District Court for the residence of Justin PECKHAM at 39 Lonsdale Street Boston MA and the person of Justin PECKHAM. I have also applied for and obtained an arrest warrant for Justin PECKHAM out of Barnstable District Court on the charges of murder and assault and battery by discharging a firearm.
9. On Thursday, December 23, 2021, at approximately 5:15 pm, members of the Massachusetts State Police took Justin PECKHAM into custody without incident at 39 Lonsdale St Boston MA. Mr. PECKHAM was read his Miranda rights, which he said he understood and was transported to [State Police] South Boston for reservation.
10. During transport and at [State Police] South Boston, PECKHAM was questioned by investigators. During the interview, PECKHAM made statements consistent with the charges against him. After the interview and reservation process was completed, PECKHAM was transported to Barnstable Police Department where he was held on charge.
# # # # #
Accused of the murder of Eric Christensen of Hyannis, Peckham was arrested on Friday, December 24, 2021. He remains in detention and is due to return to court on January 28, 2021 for a probable cause hearing …
PREVIOUS REPORTS FROM HN CONCERNING THE MURDER OF ERIC CHRISTENSEN – CLICK NEXT:
– (December 24, 2021) COPS: Hyannis murder suspect once hid for 4 hours in underground drainage pipe, climbed dead rodents to escape arrest…
– (December 24, 2021) BREAKING: ARRESTED IN THE MURDER OF ERIC CHRISTENSEN…
– (December 9, 2021) *** WATCH *** IMAGE ON A MAJOR CRIME SCENE: Hyannis “homicide investigation” underway … gunshot victim identified…
By subscribing directly to HyannisNews.com on YouTube, you can choose to be notified when every last minute HN video is released!